- Cameo is a tiny little island off the shore of Laganas Bay. This picturesque island is the perfect place for your backdrop photos. This shabby-chic venue is surrounded by tropical trees and jutted cliffs enhancing its natural beauty given by nature. Its petite beach area allows this little gem to offer you a tranquil refuge for your wedding group away from the mass tourism. Cameo is the ultimate island experience for the true lovers of the sea and is transformed into one of the most romantic photographic locations. Even the most vivid imagination could conjure up with the decorations being as simple or as exotic as your heart desires… your own personal paradise. It has a fairytale entrance across the rustic wooden bridge that is almost reminiscent of Robinson Crusoe tales and the sapphire and emerald waters meet rugged little cliffs with the green of the island literally almost spilling over into the sea. ·The beach cove area can be offered for your photos · Receptions be catered for at other venues; Vezalis Beach being the most popular as it is only 10 min drive away · Due to the set-up of this venue simple dress code and sensible shoes are highly recommended
- Another part of the island is known as Marathonisi. It is a tiny uninhabited island in Laganas Gulf, with exotic beauty, white sand, crystal clear waters and it is visited by the Caretta – Caretta turtles! It is preferred by the turtles to lay their eggs. For humans, it is the most restricted area on the island, because it is the place where the turtles go to reproduce in the summer, so any human appearance can threaten them. That’s why even when humans come for sight-seeing, they are expected to stay within the range of about 5-meters of a small beach. It also looks like a turtle and therefore it is known as the turtle island. Marathonisi is part of the national marine park and it contains tropical vegetation, turquoise waters, and sea caves. The remoteness of the island offers peacefulness. To visit Marathonisi book a boat trip from Laganas, Agios Sostis, Porto Koukla, Keri, or rent a boat to explore the coast. No one is allowed to build anything on this island, every human activity is very much restricted to safe-guard the Caretta Caretta
- The Kambi Cross is located on Schiza Mountain, in the traditional village of Kambi. The cross was erected in remembrance of the lives lost during the Greek civil war and in World War Two. The area surrounding the Kambi cross offers spectacular views across the sea and down to pretty sandy beaches and is a great place to enjoy the famous Kambi sunset; one of the best on the island. There are many tavernas and cafes in the area, ideally located to soak up the beautiful surroundings.
- Gerakas beach offers another different enjoyable moment on this island, it is located in the south of Zakynthos and is part of the national marine park. There is a huge sandy beach of exotic beauty with warm, shallow sea water. The Caretta turtles lay their eggs there too. There are a few umbrellas and sunbeds. Gerakas is ideal for those who wish to spend their day relaxing on a peaceful beach. This is a nice place to let your mind escape every form of stress, the sight is relieving and the air is
- Bohali is a village on top of the hill that stands above Zakynthos offering a panoramic view of the town and the port. The place is really amazing as you can relax, admire the view and take pictures. The view from up there is breathtaking especially during the sunset and night time. Bohali is termed the happening place of the island when it comes to merriment and parties. There are cafes, bars, and restaurants where you can enjoy a drink, a meal, an ice cream or the famous traditional sweet “frigania”. There is a castle in Bohali called Bohali castle. In history, it was the hiding place for noble people when the Bohali town was attacked a long time ago.